SafeTek USA - Safe Tek USA Credit Card FRAUD/Rip OFF

Eagle River, Alaska 4 comments

My company ordered thousands of dollars in safety equipment.Our card was immediately charged.

It has been 5 months. NO items were ever shipped. The company will not return phone calls or e-mails. We are fighting the credit card company for a refund.

The company has CLOSED its bank accounts and we are out a lot of money. I am looking for a legitimate address (the address they have on file comes back returned mail) so that I can serve the slimeball with a lawsuit! The company "CEO" is Robert F.Tilley Jr. This is a one man *** operation.

The company is COMPLETELY internet based. I found a cell number (probably changed by now) of 907-841-4725. Don't expect him to answer though. This is an Alaska number.

Last address on file is in Florida.I filed a criminal complaint in Florida, authorities there can't find the guy either.

Review about: Safety Supplies.

Comments

This is any phony claim.You should be ashamed of yourself.

I for one know that this is in fact from his ex and she has done a lot of harm to him and also others in her several relationships.

She is trying to bring him down any way she can but as I speak she is being investigated for some very serious charges.Like the old saying goes what goes around comes around.

rftilley@solidworldwide.com

P: 1-907-268-4200

C: 1-907-841-4725

F: 1-877-627-2289

SafeTek bilked my company out of thousand (I am ashamed to say)in illegitimate safety classes and safety supplies.My first order was awesome, then on the second order; thousands more, never arrived.

I received several emails about back orders, etc. In the end the goods were not received and my employees are not even actually certified!I wrote the various "National Organizations" that the CEO Robert Tilley, Jr is a member of and he is NOT a member, in fact he is on their fraud list. We could have faced thousand in OSHA fines from this ***-man! I hope that he goes to jail!

Still haven't gotten a refund and the accounts have been closed.Can you say FRAUD?

This guy ripped me off of 2K!I am still trying to get the credit card company to refund my money!

Safe Tek NEVER sent the items, NEVER returned a phone call and would not respond to e-mails.

I am not even sure it is a ligetimate company!:(

View more comments